(a) No suspicious person shall be within the Municipality. The following persons shall be deemed suspicious persons:
(1) Any person who begs and lives idly and without visible means of support. This subsection does not prevent persons connected with any charitable or religious institution from soliciting for or in behalf of such institution.
(2) Any person who has possession or custody of any instrument, tool or other implement that may reasonably be inferred to have been designed for or be employed in the commission of any felony or misdemeanor and who cannot give a reasonable account for such possession or custody.
(3) Any person who occupies for the purpose of lodging or sleeping, any building, vehicle, railroad car, vacant lot or other place other than such as is normally provided for that purpose, without the consent of the owner or person entitled to possession thereof.
(4) Any person who keeps, operates, resides in, frequents or loiters in or around, or is employed in any place of prostitution, lewdness or assignation, or gambling establishment or place where intoxicating liquor is sold without a license.
(5) Any person who is a vagrant, common street beggar, common prostitute, habitual disturber of the peace, known pickpocket, gambler, burglar, thief, or who practices any trick, game or device with intent to swindle, or who abuses his family, or any suspicious person who cannot give a reasonable account of himself.
(Ord. 24-68. Passed 9-3-68.)
(b) Whoever violates this section is guilty of a minor misdemeanor.